FUN FUN FUN.
this whole week was ALL ABT FUN.
PLS NOTE TT PICS WILL BE ALL RETARDED LOOKING FOR THIS POST.
YESTERDAY!
went to NYP open hse.
too bad my fwen wasnt the tourguide ytd :(
and so~~~~~
ON THE WAY IN THE BUS!

DUMBCUBE DECIDED TO SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!!
den it was.........

KARAOK SESSION PART 3 WIF HUDA. ^^
but everybody was lyk so sian sian wan to sleep..
den somehow i HIGHED by myself.
den the tour arnd nyp.
OUR TOUR GUIDE SUCKS CAN!!!
den i took pics cos mr.loh want me to take more pics.
i walked arnd, told my peeps tt he want me to take pics, den he heard n luff at me.
VERY FUNNY MEHS. LOLS. BUT I LUFF BACK TOO. COS LAME MAHS. x)

ONE OF THE MANY PICS I TOOK.
den ya going bak time.

KARAOK SESSION PART 4 WIF FIONA :D
yahs.
as u noe, we love JAMMING lyk "real musicians"
so they always shake their heads de mahs.. SO,

WE FOLLOWED!
well it looked lyk 2 depressed girls instead..
WHAT WENT WRONG? I DONO.
TODAY!
wore a dress for outing.

3 YRS SINCE I LAST TOUCHED THIS SKIRT.
went out wif dumbcube to NAFA open hse
dere lyk gt no pics to take lohs..
den dumbsquare said got alot of pics to take..
CHATED MY FEELINGS T.T
da goodie bag SO DAMN HEAVY.
4 mags, 1 bottle of water, 3 packets of sweets, brochures.
I HAD 1 EXTRA TEENAGE MAG IN MY GOODIE BAG.
NICE~~~~~~~~~
den bras besah popular for art books
so many picture books!
SO COOL.

DEN SAW THESE MONKEYS WHICH WAS THE INSPIRATION OF THE START OF THE DUMBIES SOCIETY. (:
suddenly, dumbcube told me her HP was missing!
den we were lyk searching here n there.
IN THE END, it was in her jacket's pocket... =.=

AND THIS COOL GRAPHICS BOOKS AT BRASHEER?

THE 'DOT DOT DASH' BOOK WHICH QI RONG REALLY LYKED. ENVY BAHS! lols.
I LOOK SO DAMN RETARDED ANIWAY.
den went shopping at bugis street!
dumbcube bhot 3 pairs of earrings for the dUMbies (:
I LOVE YOU DUMBCUBE!!
den we went to take neoprints.
WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN.
den dumbcube said she lost her purse.
LYK OMG! ANOTHER THING LOST.
everythng valuable was inside.
more than $30 too..
we searched everywhere.
NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.
dumbcube got so worried.
i got so worried for her.
so i say, BUGIS'S NEOPRINT SHOP IS OUR LOCAL BERMUDA'S TRIANGLE.
i once lost my specs there too.
FUCK THAT PLACE.
wanted to eat dinner at yoshinoya together de.
n dumbcube, I AGREE THAT U SHLD HAF TAKEN OUT THE $25 OUT FIRST.
NEVER EVER TAKE NEOPRINT AT BUGIS.
THAT PLACE IS CURSED.